Try this homemade adaptation of a popular Chinese dish.
|Chinese egg noodles||280 gr.|
|Chicken broth||3/4 cup|
|Lower-sodium soy sauce||3 Tbsp.|
|Lime juice||3 Tbsp.|
|Sriracha hot sauce||1 Tbsp.|
|Chopped fresh ginger||1 Tbsp.|
|Canola oil||2 Tbsp.|
|Ground turkey||227 gr.|
|Baby spinach||142 gr.|
- Heat large covered saucepot salted water to boiling on high.
- Add Chinese egg noodles (or thin spaghetti). Cook as label directs; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Purée, in food processor, chicken broth, lower-sodium soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, Sriracha hot sauce, and chopped fresh ginger.
- Heat canola oil in 12-inch skillet on high.
- Add ground turkey; cook 5 minutes, breaking up with spoon. Add broth mixture; simmer 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
- Stir in baby spinach; cook 1 minute.
- Divide noodles among 4 plates; top with sauce and chopped peanuts.