The very best culinary talents of Turkey will compete to represent the country in the European continental selection to be held in june 2018 before the 2019 final of the Bocuse d’Or held in Lyon (France).
Moreover, for this edition, the chefs selected for the Bocuse d’Or Turkey will need to demonstrate nothing less than excellence in technical mastery and creativity in this intense trial that will last 5.35 hours. Assisted by their commis, they will prepare a meat dish and a fish recipe. Only one of them will be Mutlu Sevket Yilmaz(2015 winner) successor!
- Giancarlo Gottardo – Divan Hotel
- Maksut Aşkar – Neolokal Restaurant
- Tolga Özkaya – The Marmara Collection
- Uğur Talayhan – Swissotel İstanbul
- Yannis Manikis – Hilton Bomonti Hotel
- Aret Sahakyan – Maçakızı Restaurant Bodrum
- Moreno Polverini – D-ream Group
- Yılmaz Öztürk – Mürver Restaurant
- Okan Öztürk – Şans Restaurant
- İlker Çiftçi – Rixos Hotel Belek
- Ercan Yamantürk – Shangri-La İstanbul Hotel